- Designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a long flowering time, 9 weeks or more.
- Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, ideal for long flowering plants.
- 18% Total Nitrogen [N]
- 10% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 8% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 12% Available Phosphate [P2O5]
- 18% Soluble Potash [K2O]
- 1.2% Magnesium [Mg]
- 0.02% Boron [B]
- 1.5 % Sulfur [S]
- 1.5% combined sulfur
- 0.1% Iron [Fe]
- 0.1% chelated Iron (Fe)
- 0.05% Manganese [Mn]
- 0.05% chelated Manganese (Mn)
- 0.01% Molybdenum [Mo]
Derived from: potassium nitrate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA and sodium molybdate.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.html
CAUTION: The application of fertilizers containing molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
Recommendations Long Flowering
|Young plants / seedling||US: 0.09 - 0.17 oz / 2.64 US gallons water|
|Growth / flowering||US: 0.35 oz / 2.64 US gallons water|
In soil: feed every other watering
In hydroponics / coco: Feed at every watering
Growth: 5.5 - 5.8
Flowering: 5.8 - 6.8
Stop feeding 10 days before harvesting.