- This product is provided as an additive in situations in which the amount of calcium present in the water is below the recommended levels.
- Very soluble, easy to use, quickly assimilated.
- Chelated Calcium - EDTA is a stable product that does not interact with other elements.
- Strengthens cell membrane and cell walls to protect from pests and insect attacks.
- Presented in a powder form, it is very soluble in water. Ca2+ ion is protected by EDTA.
- Minimum effort and very easy to use.
- Enhances nutrient transportation.
- Accelerates cell division and root extension. It does not contain Chlorine.
- It’s compatible with all kinds of fertilizers.
- It is perfect to solve a lack of Calcium.
|GH Calcium Ca-Chelate 9,7 Ca||GH Ca-Chelate Doses (g/L)||EC|
THESE DOSES ARE FOR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE USING RO WATER OR RAINWATER WITH A EC: 0.0.
IF YOU ARE USING TAP WATER, YOU NEED TO TEST THE HARDNESS WITH OUR STRIPS, THE REQUIRED DOSES WILL BE LOWER.
* For accurate results we recommend to use a EC Meter
* The values shown in the water hardness table are expressed in ppm of CaCO3, which indicates the amount of calcium present in the water.
The EC / TDS expressed in ppm should not be mistaken with the water hardness, these values refer to the salt content in the water and might not be accurate information on the hardness. Information about the water hardness can be obtained by asking the local town hall or visiting its website.
|EC 0.0||Ca-CHELATE (metric)||Ca-CHELATE (imperial)|
|Young Plants||0.3 g/L||0.04 oz/US gal|
|Growth||0.8 - 1.0 g/L||0.11 oz/US gal|
|Flowering||1.0 g/L||0.13 oz/US gal|