- Designed specifically for the vegetative growth stage of all plants.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Grow faster, greener and more vigorous than ever.
- Ideal for the production of cuttings. The easy assimilation of nutrients and the high Nitrogen content provides plants with a more robust and branched structure.
- The great thickness of the leaves accumulates more reserves, stimulating rapid rooting of cuttings.
- 24% Total Nitrogen [N]
- 13% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 11% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 6% Available Phosphate [P2O5]
- 12% Soluble Potash [K2O]
- 1.2% Magnesium [Mg]
- 1.5% Sulfur [S]
- 1.5% combines sulfur (S)
- 0.02% Boron [B]
- 0.1% Iron [Fe]
- 0.1% chelated Iron (Fe)
- 0.05% Manganese [Mn]
- 0.05% chelated Manganese (Mn)
- 0.007% Molybdenum [Mo]
Derived from: potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, iron edta, manganese edta and sodium molybdate.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at www.aapfco.org/metals.html
CAUTION: The application of fertilizers containing molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
|Seedling / rooted cuttings||US: 0.09 - 0.17 oz / 2.64 US gallons water|
|Plants (3 weeks+)||US: 0.35 oz / 2.64 US gallons water|
In soil: Feed every other watering
In hydroponics / coco: Feed at every watering
Recommended pH: Growth 5.5 - 6.0
For foliar feeding on plants or cuttings dilute 100ml feeding solution into 900ml water.