- Designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a short flowering time, 8 weeks or less.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, perfect for early flowering plants.
- 16% Total Nitrogen [N]
- 11% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 6% Available Phosphate [P2O5]
- 26% Soluble Potash [K2O]
- 2% Magnesium [Mg]
- 2.6% Sulfur [S]
- 2.6% combined sulfur (S)
- 0.02% Boron [B]
- 0.1% Iron [Fe]
- 0.1% chelated Iron (Fe)
- 0.05% Manganese
- 0.05% chelated Manganese (Mn)
- 0.01% Molybdenum [Mo]
Derived from: potassium nitrate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA and sodium molybdate.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.html
CAUTION: The application of fertilizers containing molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
Recommendations Short Flowering
|Young plants / seedlings||US: 0.09 - 0.17 oz / 2.64 US gallons water|
|Growth / flowering||US: 0.35 oz / 2.64 US gallons water|
In soil: Feed every other watering
In hydroponics / coco: feed at every watering
Growth: 5.5 - 6.0
Flowering: 6.0 - 6.5
Stop feeding 10 days before harvesting.